DISCLAIMER

I do not claim any rights to the images or videos within this blog. Most were found using Google search. All pictures and videos belong to their respective owners.

11.22.2010

Opening Note

I've decided to create this blog as a tool for me (and maybe a few other nursing students) to use as a resource out here in cyberspace. I'm going to attempt to review all the information we've learned in the Adult Health class and cover all the topics therein. 

Why am I doing this? Because it's very easy to forget bits and pieces, especially with the load of information we receive in lecture.

I'm going to start with Cardiac because, personally, I feel it's my weakest area. My hope is that reviewing all the information and writing it down will reinforce the ideas and concepts.








This blog has being created by a Nursing student at University of West Georgia, class 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment